Initial Session (Intake/Assessment)- $125.00
Individual Session- $105.00
I accept most Blue Cross Blue Shield and Optum/United Healthcare insurance plans.
Even if I am not in-network with your provider, services may still be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by contacting your insurance provider. Questions you may want to ask your insurance provider may include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is my co-pay/co-insurance per session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Do I need a "prior authorization" for services from the therapist I want to see?
- Is approval/a referral required from my primary care physician?
I am an "out-of-network" provider for all insurance companies other than Blue Cross Blue Shield and Optum/United (e.g., Aetna, Cigna, etc.). This means that clients who choose to see me "out of network" are responsible for the full session fee.
Many insurance companies will reimburse clients a portion of the session fees they have paid out-of-network providers, but this is often dependent upon clients' individual policies. For this reason, you may want to contact your insurance company to discuss your out-of-network benefits. Questions that may be helpful to ask include, but are not limited to, the following:
- May I seek services with a therapist who is out-of-network? If so, at what percentage will I be reimbursed?
- Is there a deductible I must meet before I will be reimbursed? If so, what is this deductible?
- How many visits am I allowed per calendar year?
- Will you reimburse for individual therapy, family therapy, or both?
Cash, check and some credit cards are accepted for payment.
There is a fee for "unkept" appointments (if cancellations do not occur within 24 hrs.).
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.